THE BOURGES INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS IN 2009
A) THE SECTIONS
1. The Bourges International Competitions really gather three competitions called sections. Their specificities are dependent on the age of the candidates.
2. To choose the Section you wish to compete in, read under-mentioned the three Section’s descriptive very carefully (1.2.3).
3. To help you decide, you can look at the synoptic of that Section before reading the rules.
4. In the Section II, you must choose between 7 categories : their presentation is described in the articles 22 and 23 of the Section II
5. Choose one of the sections and click on “Rules and registration forms” at the end of the Section chosen to read the information needed to enter the competition.
4. The entrant’s piece and duly filled registration forms must be received prior to April 17th 2009 to the following address:
Bailiff SCP Laurent Desbois – 1 rue Coursarlon – 18000 Bourges – France.
Leave a Reply