APPEL D’OEUVRES | CALL FOR WORKS
Elektrophonie is looking for pieces of electroacoustic tape music to build the program for the 8th Nuit Bleue, being held on July 11th 2009 at the Royal Saltworks of Arc et Senans (France).
• Only works for tape alone, lasting between 6 and 20 minutes
• Format: stereo, 4.0, 5.1 or 8.0
• Thank you to send your stereo works as an audio CD or as an interlaced stereo file (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, .wav or .aiff)
• Thank you to send your multichannel works as mono files (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, .wav or .aiff) numbered as follow:
• The works must be sent prior to February 15th, 2009 to the following address:
2b rue Midol
Works will be chosen by Lionel Viard and David Simon from Elektrophonie.
The chosen works will be played by Sébastien Chatron, Jonathan Prager and Christophe Ruetsch on a 70 loudspeaker acousmonium.
Multichannel pieces may also be broadcasted by Elektrophonie between September 2009 and April 2010 in several concerts.
Leave a Reply