Vale, ya sé que este video no es nuevo, y que le hemos colgado ya, pero me sigue divirtiendo verlo…y de paso os dejo la receta de la caipirinha
How to do a perfect caipirinha
• Cachaça (brazilian sugar cane liquor)
• Cane sugar
• Finely crushed ice
• Get a glass, preferably one with a wide diameter and short (but I made them large myself)
• Cut one full lime into eight sections.
• Put the lime in the glass and cover with sugar (you can add more sugar later if it’s too strong for you)
• With a wood pestle (you can also use a metal one or any other instrument) mash the limes with the sugar until the juice and the sugar create a syrup.
• Add the crushed ice until you top the glass (I crush it by hand, in a cloth)
• Fill with cachaça to the top.
• Stirred well with a spoon until the whole thing is mixed (if you have a cocktail steel glass, you can also shake it).
• Taste and see if you need more sugar (add and mix again if needed).
Enjoy one of the most delicious drinks in the world, perfect for a hot Sunday (which it is, here in my apartment in New York).