Three Monkeys is a fantasy RPG that looks to push the boundaries of what can be achieved with audio in games. The game puts players in the shoes of Tobar: a blind hero who embarks on a journey through a dark, cursed land, where the sun has been ripped out the sky.
While audio games in themselves are not new, they tend to rely on the same tactics. Most – knowing they have the player deprived of their primary sense – use scare tactics, throwing the player into an experience defined by horror and scare-tactics. Three Monkeys looks instead to empower the player, using mechanics that allow you to be pro-active; to attack and make the first move.
The most powerful graphics cards you have at your disposal is your brain, and we want you to create the world of Byzantia for yourself. Just like you’d conjour up the imagery to accompany a good book, we want you to bring our world to life, too. We’ll help you along the way, of course.
· Audio adventure / Fantasy RPG for PC
· Fully playable without any visual input; whether you’re visually impaired or not. Works · on all headphones
· Hunt, fight and solve puzzles, all by using your ears.
· Zonal, open world environments; explore Byzantia at your leisure
· Rich world and memorable characters
· Built in Unity
Leave a Reply