Symbolic Composer 5.3 is the largest and most popular high-level music language available for computers. Symbolic Composer 5.3 totals over 1000 music algorithms suitable for modern, dance, classic, electronic, ambient, contemporary and experimental styles. Symbolic Composer 5.3 also includes Common Lisp interpreter that lets the composer extend and customize compositional functionalities.
Symbolic Composer 5.3 covers 300 microtonal world-music and theoretical scales, and all chords and scales used in the last 500 years of music history. Besides providing the composer a toolbox of traditional composition tools Symbolic Composer also enables the composer to explore advanced fractal and chaos mathematics to determine compositional elements.
Symbolic Composer 5.3 is a massive collection of computer music and research algorithms packed in an efficient music composition language and interactive development environment. Symbolic Composer’s rich music molecular language enables the composer to extend musical capabilities and helps to realize the maximum power of existing studio investments spent on synthesizers and sequencers.
• Context-Free Scoring Language allows composing music of any style and complexity
• Historical & Contemporary Music Functions supply the classic compositional power-tools
• Mathematical Generators & Processors provide fractals, chaos and number-theory utilities
• Symbolic Generators & Processors allow recursion, l-systems, fibonacci etc. sequences
• DNA/RNA Processors enable to turn genetic data into music
• Programmable Neurons supply added intelligence to instrumentation
• Programmable Phrase Library allows sequential drum and chording pattern generation
• Free Score Library provides templates to start with
• Build-in Hyper-Documentation helps using the system
• Standard MIDI file output enables to use any sequencer, hard disk editor, sound module, or software synthesizer for playback & final assembly
• Integrated Lisp Language allows to write own functions, documents and menus
• Modular Plug-in Expansion helps to distribute own developments to other users
• 300 Chords, Scales & Microtonals supply a complete coverage of tonalities used in our planet – and you are naturally free to discover your own
• Over 1000 Algorithms included, anyone can be connected to anyone in the processing net for maximum creative freedom
The Symbolic Composer has a suggested retail price (SRP) of $395.
Visto en: gaussian
Leave a Reply