DEFINING A CAMERA TOSS (and some tips)
– Hands free. Your hands may not be on the camera during the majority of the exposure. Most often that means throwing it. Toss is about fluidity, not just jostling your camera about.
– Experimenting with timers and remote triggers highlly encouraged.
– Good catching skills or construction of camera crash nets/pads/bungees/shells highly suggested for high dollar cameras.
– For the most dangerous attempts, use of a very cheap digital or disposable film camera suggested, because they are a cheap investment and pretty indestructible.
– Use of tripods, for reasons of your personal well-being, is highly discouraged.
Esto de los grupos de Flickr es la leche, seguiremos investigando…