Download the application for FREE and create 5.1 moving music.
KinTool is a tool that allows the sound to move in a MULTIPHONIC SOUND SPACE.
It is basically a sequencer where «spatial events» are written.
These spatial events trigger a sound mixer that will make us perceive the movement of sound in space.
– 24 channels
– Sequencer to write spatial events
– Audio recording in different “Sample Rate”
– Screen to visualize spatial movements
– The sound source can be reproduced by:
– External source: Rewire (Propellerhead Software)
– Internal source: Files of (monophonic and poliphonic) mono and stereo sound.
– The loudspeakers distribution is organized according to the height of the listener and at about a height of 20 m.
– The audio output can be independently configured, it admits between 4 and 13 loudspeakers.
– The spatial event does not depend on the configuration so the same spatial configuration is useful for all the configurations.
– Spatial configurations: 4-1, 4-1.1, 4-4, 4-4.1, 5, 5.1, 5.1-st, 6-1, 6-1.1, 6-4, 6-4.1, 7, 7.1, 7.1-st, 8-1, 8-1.1, 8-4, 8-4.1, in->out
– KinTools has been developed in the environment Max/MSP (www.cycling74.com)
– System requirements:
– Apple Macintosh (G4 867 Mhz or superior)
– OS X (MacOS 10.2.3 o superior)
– Audio card (mínimum 4 outputs)