Max Application Bug Fixes:
• Supports the hosting of the latest versions of Pluggo, Mode, and Hipno (3.5.4, 1.2.4, 1.0.4) using the vst~ object.
• Collective builder creates plug-ins with the correct number of channels listed in the plug-in’s metadata rather than assuming stereo.
• (Windows) The built in text editor can now edit text much larger than the prior 64K limit.
Max/MSP Object Changes:
• (random, urn, and drunk) fixed bug where multiple random objects instantiated at the same time would produce similar results.
• (drunk) fixed bug for potential crash in random number generation.
(Windows) number box now shows “–inf” and “inf” instead of “-1.#INF” and “1.#INF».
• (line) Fixed bug where line wouldn’t work with a setclock.
• (spell) input characters with ascii value above 127 are now output correctly.
• (zl) right inlet input won’t mess up currently-outputting lists.
• (qlist) fixed incorrect assistance strings, fixed crash when opening editor if file not found.
• (multislider) fixed off-by-one bug with candycane colors 9-23. It now works as documented / intended.
• (ad_asio, Windows) added support for the following sample rates: 64000, 88200, 128000, 176400.
• (cross~ helpfile) added missing pcontrol so the “see also” section works properly.
• (poly~) changed steal mode so that instead of stealing the first available instance in note-off mode, it steals the instance that was sent a note-on longest ago. Previously if you were playing non-overlapping notes with long decays and using all available instances, it was simply stealing the first instance every time.
• (pattrforward) fixed inlet-addressing bug.
• (tapout~) delay times are now sample accurate.
Via: Gaussian Blog