– Are new media artpieces being sold in galleries, as the same way as the so called traditional contemporary art?
– How is business done in this context? How is the process to negociate them?
– In the case of digital pieces or immaterial projects, do you adapt them to a physical support to market them or do you keep them in the original format?
-What is the profile of customers interested in these artpieces?
– What conditions / negotiations have you got with the galleries? Are similars to contemporary art?
– Who pay the production of new media artpieces?
– Do you propose any alternative circuit to make business with them?
– Are these artworks well-paid? How much do they usually cost?
– Is possible to live of new media art?
– Do you like to make any comment about any special changes in new media art market during the last years?
Las preguntas están en inglés pero las puedes contestar en español. jejeje. Ah y en Bruselas hacen una «Exposición insólita» de obras digitales que se han vendido… a mi no me parece tan insólita pero mola :)